Saturday 30 July 2011

Worth a Thousand Words

I mentioned last time that I'm interested in writing, and that some time ago a girl convinced me to think about getting published. Well, ever since then I've been steadily working towards that goal, building a believable world and populating it with interesting characters. It's been a long time in the making on account of various other commitments that kept springing up, but now it's finally ready to happen. Internet, feast your eyes on this.



That's right. Thanks to the exceptionally talented Dagronrat (or Natalie, if you prefer), I've got a cover, and once I've finished editing and proofreading the manuscript I'll be ready to share Fiendlord with the world. Keep watching this blog, or follow me on Twitter, for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment