Wednesday 10 August 2011

Fiendlord

The reason I decided to try and get an ebook published instead of an actual printed book is that I thought there'd be too much work involved in trying to find an agent and a publisher and an editor and whatever else you need to put a book on tthe shelves. Little did I realise, there's a shockingly huge amount of work involved in the final stages of ebook publication as well. The last few days have been spent putting everything together, but it's all been worth it, because now it's finally ready to go.

That's right. Fiendlord, the first book of the Undying Night series, is available to buy online for the low, low price of $5 US. That's about £3, for the record. How many other books can you buy for three quid? Not very many, let me tell you.

Since you're reading this blog, I think it's fair to assume you want to see what all the fuss is about. Just click here, buy a copy, and I promise you won't regret it. And please remember to leave reviews and spread the word to your friends. Every little helps, right?

I've talked enough for now, Internet. Now it's your turn to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment